Friday, January 22, 2010

Chuckle 2274

Chuckle 2274
(Brenda N of Florence OR gets today's chuckle thanks.)

~Taxi Driver~ (2nd Time around)
(Also; Today in History, Word for the Day, Today’s Horoscope, and Maxine,

Just a tap on the shoulder

A passenger in a taxi leaned over to ask the driver a question and gently tapped him on the shoulder to get his attention.

The driver screamed, lost control of the cab, nearly hit a bus, drove up over the curb and stopped just inches from a large plate glass window.

For a few moments everything was silent in the cab. Then, the still shaking driver said, "Are you OK? I'm so sorry, but you scared the living daylights out of me."

The badly shaken passenger apologized to the driver and said he didn't realize that a mere tap on the shoulder would startle the driver so badly.

The driver replied, "No, no, I'm the one who is sorry; it's entirely my fault! Today is my very first day driving a cab. I've been driving a hearse for the past 25 years."

This email was cleaned by email Stripper, available for free from http://www.papercut.biz/emailStripper.htm
________________________________________________________

(Click Today in History and learn.)
Today in History from Yahoo

______________________________________________________

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
(Word for the Day)
________________________________________________________

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
Today's Horoscope )
________________________________________________________

(Maxine on Winter from Bev L of Mt. Vernon WA.)



________________________________________________________

(Funny Doctor Stories From Pat M)

A man comes into the ER and yells, 'My wife's going to have her baby in the cab! I grabbed my stuff, rushed out to the cab, lifted the lady's dress, and began to take off her underwear. Suddenly, I noticed that there were several cabs -- and I was in the wrong one.

_______________________________________________________

(Have a great day)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home