Thursday, May 27, 2010

Chuckle 2379

Chuckle 2379
(Chet and Phyllis S of Pasadena CA get today's chuckle thanks.)

“Phyllis and Chet’s Mexican Maid”

~Our Mexican Maid~(Also; Today in History, Word for the Day, Today’s Horoscope, and Maxine,

Our Mexican maid asked for a pay increase.

My wife was very upset about this and decided to talk to her about the raise. She asked: 'Now Maria, why do you want a Pay increase?'

Maria: 'Well, Senora, there are three reasons why I want an increase.'

The first is that I iron better than you.'

Wife: 'Who said you iron better than me?'

Maria: 'Your husband said so.'

Wife: 'Oh.'

Maria: 'The second reason is that I am a better cook than you.'

Wife: 'Nonsense, who said you were a better cook than me?'

Maria: 'Your husband did.'

Wife: 'Oh.'

Maria: 'My third reason is that I am a better lover than you..'

Wife: (really furious now): 'Did my husband say that as well?'

Maria: 'No Senora.....the gardener did..'

Wife: 'So how much do you want?'


This email was cleaned by emailStripper, available for free from http://www.papercut.biz/emailStripper.htm

_______________________________________________________________

(Click Today in History and learn.)
Today in History from Yahoo

______________________________________________________

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
(Word for the Day)
________________________________________________________

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
Today's Horoscope )
________________________________________________________

(Maxine from my own collection.)


________________________________________________________

~Marriage Humor~

Wife: 'You always carry my photo in your wallet... Why?'

Hubby: 'When there is a problem, no matter how great, I look at your picture and the problem disappears.'

Wife: 'You see how miraculous and powerful I am for you?'

Hubby: 'Yes! I see your picture and ask myself what other problem can there be greater than this one?'

(Have a great day)

1 Comments:

At 5:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

propecia cost cheapest way to buy propecia - propecia 60 minutes

 

Post a Comment

<< Home