Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Chuckle 2865

Chuckle 2865
(Nancy S of Sheridan WY gets today's Chuckle thanks.)

~Kind Bikers~ (Also: Today in History, Word for the Day, Today’s Horoscope, Maxine, and Tech Support)

A tough looking group of bikers were riding when they saw a good looking woman about to jump off a bridge, so they stopped.

The leader, a big burly man, gets off his bike and says, "What are you doing?"

"I'm going to commit suicide," she says.

While he did not want to appear insensitive, he did not want to miss an opportunity either, so he asked...

"Well, before you jump, why don't you give me a kiss?"

So she does... And it was a long, deep, lingering kiss.

After she has finished, the biker says, "Wow! That was the best
kiss I have ever had! That is a real talent you are wasting. You could
be famous. Why in the world would you want to commit suicide?"

"My parents do not like me dressing up like a girl........”

The authorities think she may have been pushed.

This email was cleaned by email Stripper, available for free from http://www.papercut.biz/emailStripper.htm

____________________________________________________


Today in History Click
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/history

Word for the day Click
http://dictionary.reference.com/wordoftheday/

For today's Horoscope click
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/8404539/

________________________________________________________

(A Maxine from My Own Collection.)








______________________________________________________

(Tech Support: From Nicky H of Florence OR.)


Tech support: What anti-virus program do you use?

Customer: Netscape.

Tech support: That's not an anti-virus program.

Customer: Oh, sorry... Internet Explorer...

****************************

Customer: I have a huge problem. A friend has placed a screen saver on my computer, but every time I move the mouse, it disappears.

****************************

Tech support: How may I help you?

Customer: I'm writing my first email.

Tech support: OK, and what seems to be the problem?

Customer: Well, I have the letter 'a' in the address, but how do I get the little circle around it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home