Sunday, February 19, 2012

Chuckle 2875

(Chuckle 2875) From Chuckle 110 (Oct 4 2002)
(Sandy J of Florence OR gets today's Chuckle thanks.)

~SENIOR'S DISCOUNT~ (Also: Today in History, Word for the Day, Today’s Horoscope, Maxine, and Keith’s Questions)

Last year I replaced several windows in my house. They were the expensive double-insulated energy efficient windows. This week I got a call from the contractor complaining that the work has been done for a year and I had failed to pay for them. Boy, oh boy, did we go 'round and 'round. I told him no one pulls a fast one on this old lady. Even though I am a senior citizen and used to be a blonde, doesn't mean that I am automatically stupid! I proceeded to tell him just what his salesman told me last year; that, "in one year they would pay for themselves!!"

*************************************************************************
Since that was so short I thought I’d add something.

Here are a few Cryptograms that Rick and I (Jerry) solve
each morning: (They must be shared)

If an elephant has a skin problem do you suppose he should
visit a “pachydermatologist.”

Preparing to go out for a while, what did papa buffalo
say to his baby? “Bison”

The average man’s judgment is so poor; he runs a
risk every time he uses it. – Ed Howe

Does a kangaroo get irritated when its baby eats his
crackers in bed?

WHY DO WE DO THESE THINGS RICK?

______________________________________________________

Today in History Click
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/history

Word for the day Click
http://dictionary.reference.com/wordoftheday/

For today's Horoscope click
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/8404539/

_______________________________________________________

(A Maxine from My Own Collection.)



______________________________________________________

(Keith’s Questions from Keith K of Florence OR)

If a pig loses its voice, is it disgruntled?

Why is a person who plays the piano called a pianist,
but a person who drives a racecar is not called a racist?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home