Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Chuckle 2925

(Chuckle 2925
(Willie from Sacramento CA gets today's Chuckle thanks)

~Nursing Home~ (Second time around)
(Also: Today in History, Word for the Day, Today’s Horoscope, Maxine, and Bev’s Gas Toons.)
I was taking a walk when I passed by the nursing home where there were six old ladies lying naked on the front lawn. I thought this was a little peculiar, but continued on my way because it's a long walk and I wanted to get it over with before it got truly hot again today.On my way back, the ladies were still lying in the yard. To quench my curiosity, I went inside and asked to speak to thedirector of the facility. When I asked him if he knew there were 6 naked old ladies lying on his front lawn, he replied, "Yes, I know. They're all retired prostitutes.""Okay..." I said rather disbelievingly, "... And?""And they're having a yard sale!"
_______________________________________________

(Today in History Click)
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history
________________________________________________

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
(Word for the Day)
________________________________________________________

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
Today's Horoscope )
________________________________________________________

(A Maxine from My Own Collection.)




__________________________________________________

(Bev’s Gas Toons) From Bev L of Mt. Vernon WA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home