Saturday, September 22, 2012

Chuckle 3052


(Chuckle 3052)
(Jayne C of Laughlin NV gets today’s chuckle thanks)

Chuckle 416 (sent out in Aug 2004)

~New Scam~ (Plus: Today in History, Word for the Day, Today’s Horoscope, Maxine, and 6 differences.)

If someone comes to your front door saying they are conducting a survey on deer ticks and asks you to take your clothes off, do not do it!   

IT IS A SCAM; they only want to see you naked. 

I wish I'd gotten this yesterday. I feel so stupid and cheap now...

~Age~

Have you been guilty of looking at others your own age and thinking...surely I cannot look that old?

Then, you may enjoy this short story.

While waiting for my first appointment in the reception room of a new dentist, I noticed his certificate, which bore his full name. Suddenly, I remembered that a tall, handsome boy with the same name had been in my high school class some 30 years ago. Upon seeing him, however, I quickly discarded any such thought. This balding, gray-haired man with the deeply lined face was way too old to have been my classmate.

After he had examined my teeth, I asked him if he had attended the local high school.

"Yes," he replied.

"When did you graduate?" I asked.

He answered, "In 1971. Why?"

"You were in my class!" I exclaimed.

He looked at me closely and then the son of a bitch asked, "What did you teach?"


(Today in History Click)

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
________________________________________________________

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)

________________________________________________________

(Maxine Cartoon)





















(Find the six differences, answers below)




































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home