Thursday, October 04, 2012

Chuckle 3061


(Chuckle 3061)
(Willie in Sacramento CA gets today’s chuckle thanks)


~Old Folks Home~ (Second time around)
(Plus: Today in History, Word for the Day, Today’s Horoscope, Maxine, and 6 differences.)

I was taking a walk when I passed by the nursing home where there were six old ladies lying naked on the front lawn.  I thought this was a little peculiar, but continued on my way because it's a long walk and I wanted to get it over with before it got truly hot again today.

On my way back, the ladies were still lying in the yard.  To quench my curiosity, I went inside and asked to speak to the
director of the facility.  When I asked him if he knew there were 6 naked old ladies lying on his front lawn, he replied, "Yes, I know.  They're all retired   prostitutes."

"Okay..." I said rather disbelievingly, "... And?"

"
And they're having a yard sale!"



(Today in History Click)

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
________________________________________________________

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
________________________________________________________

(Maxine Cartoon)






















(Find the six differences, answers below)




























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home