Thursday, September 27, 2012

Chuckle 3056


(Chuckle 3056)
(Jayne C of Laughlin NV gets today’s chuckle thanks)

Chuckle 33 (Sent out in July 2003)

~Casket Full of Money~ (Plus: Today in History, Word for the Day, Today’s Horoscope, Maxine, and 6 differences.)

Just a reminder of how clever the female population can be!

   There was a man who had worked all of his life and had saved
all of his money. He was a real miser when came to his money.
He loved money more than just about   anything, and just before
he died, he said to his wife, "now listen, when I die, I want you to
take all my money and place it in the casket with me. Because I
wanna take my money to the afterlife."

   So he got his wife to promise him with all her heart that
when he died, she would put all the money in the casket with him.

  Well one day he died. He was stretched out in the casket, the
wife was sitting there in black next to her closest friend. When they
finished the ceremony, just before the undertakers got ready to close
the casket, the wife said "wait just a minute!" she had a shoe box
with her,  she came over with the box and placed it in the casket.

  Then the undertakers locked the casket down and rolled it
away.
   Her friend said, "I hope you weren't crazy enough to put all that money
in the casket."  

, "Yes, I promised. I'm a good Christian, I can't lie. I
promised him that I was going to put that money in that casket
with him." She said.

   “You mean to tell me you put every cent of his money in the
casket with him?"

  I sure did," said the wife. "I got it all together, put it into my account and
I wrote him a check."

(Cash that in Heaven honey! :)

(Today in History Click)

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
________________________________________________________

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)

________________________________________________________
(Maxine Cartoon)





















(Find the six differences, answers below)


































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home