Saturday, January 25, 2014

Chuckle 3442

Chuckle 3442
(Today’s Chuckle thank go to Ron S in Dune City OR.)

~3 Quickies ~ (Plus: today in history, word for the day, today’s horoscope,
Maxine and 6 Diff’s)

*************************************************************

This morning my wife asked “What are you going to do today?
I said “Nothing”

She said “but dear you said that yesterday”
I said “I know, but I’m not done yet.”

*************************************************************

When I was a kid,” Long distance” was a phone call.
Now it’s the path between my chair and the bathroom!

**************************************************************

Four pals who all had pacemakers decided to join a bowling league. Their
Team name was Arrhythms.
___________________________________________________

(Today in History Click)
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
www.merriam-webster.com/word-of-the-day

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/8404539/

Maxine



 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
________________________________________________
 
Find the six differences;

























 

 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home