Saturday, August 30, 2014

Chuckle 3620

Chuckle 3620

(Today’s Chuckle thanks go to Mac M of Florence OR)

~City Traffic~ (Plus: today in history, word for the day, today’s horoscope, Maxine and 6 Diffs)

I was sitting at a long stoplight yesterday, minding my own
business and patiently waiting for it to turn green, even though there
was no on-coming traffic.


A carload of bearded, young, loud Muslims, shouting Anti-American
slogans, with a half-burned American Flag duct-taped on the trunk of
their car, and a " Remember 9-11" slogan spray painted on the side,
was stopped next to me.

 

Suddenly they yelled, "Allah Akbar! Praise Allah!" and took off
before the light changed. Out of nowhere an 18-wheeler came speeding
through the intersection and ran directly over their car, crushing it
completely and killing everyone in it.

 

For several minutes I sat in my car thinking to myself, "Man....that
could have been me!"

 

So today, bright and early, I went out and got a job as a truck driver.

 

 ____________________________________________________________

 

 (Today in History Click)
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
www.merriam-webster.com/word-of-the-day

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/8404539/

 ______________________________________________________________

 

Maxine
























_________________________________________________________________________


Find the 6 diff's

































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home