Saturday, September 27, 2014

Ckuckle 3642


Chuckle 3642

(Today’s Chuckle thank go to Nancy V of Florence OR)

 ~THE   'Y'  CHROMOSOME~ (Plus: today in history, word for the day, todays horoscope, Maxine and

People born before 1946 are called -
The Greatest Generation.

People born between 1946 and 1964 are called -
The Baby Boomers.

People born between 1965 and 1979 are called -
Generation X.

And people born between 1980 and 2010 are called -
Generation Y.

Why do we call the last group -Generation Y ?
Y should I get a job?

Y should I leave home and find my own place?
Y should I get a car when I can borrow yours?

Y should I clean my room?

Y should I wash and iron my own clothes?

Y should I buy any food?

But perhaps a cartoonist explained it most eloquently below...




















______________________________________________________________


(Today in History Click)
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
www.merriam-webster.com/word-of-the-day

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/8404539/


______________________________________________________________


Maxine

























_________________________________________________________________

Find the 6 Diff's








































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home