Thursday, September 18, 2014

Chuckle 3634

Chuckle 3634
(Today’s Chuckle thanks go to Holly S of Chicago Ill.)

~Gun Control~ (Second time around) (Plus: today in history, word for the day, todays horoscope, Maxine and 6 diff’s)

It has already started at Cabela's Sporting Goods when I shopped there yesterday..

When I was ready to pay for my purchases of gun powder and bullets, the cashier said, "Strip down, facing me."

Making a mental note to complain to the NRA about the gun control wackos running amuck, I did just as she had instructed. When the hysterical shrieking and alarms finally subsided, I found out that she was referring to how I should place my credit card in the card-reader. I have been asked to shop elsewhere in the future.

They need to make their instructions to us seniors a little clearer. I still don't think I looked that bad.
_____________________________________________________________

 (Today in History Click)
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
www.merriam-webster.com/word-of-the-day

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/8404539/

 ________________________________________________________________

Maxine


























_____________________________________________________________


Find the 6 diff's


































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home