Thursday, November 06, 2014

Chuckle 3676

Chuckle 3676
(Today’s Chuckle thanks go to Nancy S of Sheridan WY)


~ Away for a Long Time~ (Plus: today in history, word for the day, today’s horoscope, Maxine and 6 Diff’s)

  I went into the confessional box after years of being away from the Church.

 Inside I found a fully equipped bar with Guinness on tap.

 On one wall, there's a row of decanters with fine Irish whiskey and Waterford crystal
glasses.

 On the other wall is a dazzling array of the finest cigars and chocolates.

 Then the priest came in.

 I said to him, "Father, forgive me, for it's been a very long time since I've been to confession, but I must first admit that the confessional box is much more inviting than it used to be."

 He replied: “Get out, you moron, you're on my side."
______________________________________________________________


(Today in History Click)
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
www.merriam-webster.com/word-of-the-day

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/8404539/
_____________________________________________________________

 Maxine

























____________________________________________________________________


6 Diff's























































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home