Friday, January 30, 2015

Chuckle 3749 1-30

Chuckle 3749 1-30
(Today’s Chuckle thanks go to Keith K of Florence OR)

~My First Irish Drink With My Son~ (Second time around) (Plus: today in history, word for the day, todays horoscope, Maxine and Herman)

I was reading an article last night about fathers and sons, and memories came flooding back of the time I took my son out for his first pint.

Off we went to our local pub which is only two blocks from the house.

I got him a Guinness. He didn't like it, so I drank it.

Then I got him a Stroh's, he didn't like that either, so I drank it.

It was the same with the Molson's and the Labatt's.

I thought maybe he'd like whiskey better than beer so we tried a Jameson's,
 nope! By the time I realized he just didn't like to drink I was so drunk I
could hardly push the stroller back home!
__________________________________________________________________________
 
(Today in History Click)
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
www.merriam-webster.com/word-of-the-day

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/8404539/

 ______________________________________________________________

Maxine



























___________________________________________________________________

Herman



























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home