Sunday, May 17, 2015

Chuckle 3839


Chuckle 3839
(Today’s Chuckle thanks go to Mac M of Florence OR)

~Bad Golf Weather~ (Plus: today in history, word for the day, todays horoscope, Maxine and Herman)

 It was Saturday morning and the weather was too bad to play golf.
I was bored with nothing to do.
Suddenly there was a knock on the door. I opened it to find a
young, well-dressed man standing there who said:
"Hello sir, I'm a Jehovah's Witness."
"Come in and sit down." I said.
I offered him a fresh cup of coffee and asked,

"What do you want to talk about?"

 

 >

 

 >

 

 >

 


 

> 

He said, "Beats the shit out of me. No one has ever let me in before."
_____________________________________________________________
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
(Today in History Click)
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
www.merriam-webster.com/word-of-the-day

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/8404539/

___________________________________________________ 

 Maxine


















_________________________________________________________________

Herman



























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home