Friday, November 27, 2015

Chuckle 3987

Chuckle 3987
(Today’s Chuckle thanks go to George H of Florence OR)

~Steenagers~ (Second time around.)  ( Plus: Today in history, Word for the day, Today’s horoscope, Maxine and Herman)

I Just realized that I am a Steenager. (Senior teenager).

I have everything that I wanted as a teenager, only 60 or 70 years later.  I don't have to go to school.  I don't have to go to work. I get an allowance (pensions, S.S.) I have my own pad. I don't have a curfew. I have a driver's license and my own paid-for car. I have an ID that lets me buy wine and beer. The people I hang around with are not scared of getting pregnant. And I don't have acne. Life is great, who could ask for anything more?!

 _____________________________________________________________
 
(Today in History Click)
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
www.merriam-webster.com/word-of-the-day

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/8404539/

 _____________________________________________________________________

Maxine
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
______________________________________________________________
 
Herman 
 

 
 
 
 

 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home