Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Chuckle 4014 Classic

Chuckle 4014 Classic
Chuckle 62 (Sent out in Aug 2003)

(Thanks to Chet and Phyllis of Pasadena, CA for this chuckle.)

~Being Assertive~ (Plus: Today in history, Word for the day, Today’s horoscope, Maxine and Herman)

   A man was tired of being bossed around by his wife,
so he went to a psychiatrist. The psychiatrist said he
needed to build his self-esteem and so gave him a book
on assertiveness, which he read on the way home. He
finished the book by the time he reached his house.

   The man stormed into the house and walked up to his
wife. Pointing a finger in her face, he said, "From now
on, I want you to know that - I - am the man of this
house, and my word is law! I want you to prepare me
a gourmet meal tonight, and when I'm finished eating
my meal, I expect a sumptuous dessert afterward.
Then, after dinner, you're going to draw me my bath
so I can relax. And, when I'm finished with my bath,
guess who's going to dress me and comb my hair?"

   "The funeral director," his wife replied.

__________________________________________________________________
 
(Today in History Click)
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
www.merriam-webster.com/word-of-the-day

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/8404539/

 ___________________________________________________

Maxine





















_______________________________________________________

Herman














0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home