Friday, December 18, 2015

Chuckle 4005

Chuckle 4005
(Today’s Chuckle thanks go to Nicky H and Keith K both of Florence OR)

~Three Muslim Women~ (Plus: Today in history, Word for the day, Today’s horoscope, Maxine and Herman)
Just in case you should run into this same situation, be forewarned:

I was walking around Home Depot here in Eugene yesterday when I came across three Muslim women in full robes.
I thought to myself that I should make an effort to try and talk to them in order to better understand their culture. and then I planned on asking them why the Islamic religion is causing so much murder and mayhem around the world.

I tried talking to them for over five minutes, but got absolutely no response. Not a single sound!
In total disgust I was just about to launch into a mouthful of verbal abuse -- when I finally realized I was talking to three patio umbrellas . .




















_________________________________________________________________




(Today in History Click)
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
www.merriam-webster.com/word-of-the-day

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/8404539/

________________________________________________________________
 
Maxine

















Herman











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home