Saturday, March 26, 2016

Chuckle 4089

Chuckle 4089
(Today’s Chuckle thanks go to Elva B of Coldwell ID)

~Fear~ ( Plus: Today in history, Word for the day, Today’s horoscope, Maxine and 6 Diff’s)

Ever since I was a child, I've always had a fear of someone under my bed at night, so I went to a shrink and told him: "I've got problems.  Every time I go to bed I think there's somebody under it.  I'm scared.  I think I'm going crazy."


  "Just put yourself in my hands for one year, said the shrink.  Come talk to me three times a week, and we should be able to get rid of those fears."
 
  "How much do you charge?"
 
  "Eighty dollars per visit," replied the doctor.

  "I'll sleep on it," I said.
 
  Six months later the doctor met me on the street. "Why didn't you come to see me about those fears you were having?" he asked.
 
"Well, eighty bucks a visit, three times a week for a year, is $12,480.00.  A bartender cured me for $10.00.  I was so happy to have saved all that money that I went and bought me a new pickup truck."
 
  "Is that so?"  With a bit of an attitude he said, "and how, may I ask, did a bartender cure you?"
 
  "He told me to cut the legs off the bed.  Ain't nobody under there now."
   It's always better to get a second opinion
 _______________________________________________ 

(Today in History Click)
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
www.merriam-webster.com/word-of-the-day

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/8404539/

 _____________________________________________
Maxine






















_____________________________________________________

Spot the 6 Diff's


























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home