Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Chuckle 4185



(Today’s Chuckle thanks go to Holly S.  in Chicago)
~Bad Day at the Bar! ~ (Second time around.) (Plus: Today in history, Word for the day, Today’s horoscope, Maxine and 6 Diff’s)
 There I was sitting at the bar in Cave Creek staring at my drink when a large, trouble-making biker steps up next to me, grabs my drink and gulps it down in one swig.
"Well, whatcha' gonna do about it?" he says, menacingly, as I burst into tears.

"Come on, man," the biker says, "I didn't think you'd CRY. I can't stand to see a man crying." 
 "This is the worst day of my life," I say. "I'm a complete failure.. I was late to a meeting and my boss fired me. When I went to the parking lot, I found my car had been stolen and I don't have any insurance. I left my wallet in the cab I took home. I found my wife with another man... and then my dog bit me." 
 "So I came to this bar to work up the courage to put an end to it all, I buy a drink, I drop a capsule in and sit here watching the poison dissolve; and then you show up and drink the whole damn thing!
 "But, Hell, enough about me, how are you doing?"

_________________________________________________________

(Today in History Click)
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
www.merriam-webster.com/word-of-the-day

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/8404539/

______________________________________________________

Maxine


























 __________________________________________________________

 Spot the 6 Diff's



































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home