Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Chuckle 4493



Chuckle 4493
(Today’s Chuckle thanks go to Ron J of Florence OR)
~Computer Problems~Pt.1 (Plus: Today in history, Word for the day, Today’s horoscope, Maxine and Herman)
Tech support:   What kind of computer do you have?
Customer:         A white one...
Tech support:   Click on the 'my computer' icon on the left of the screen.
Customer:         Your left or my left?
************************  
Customer:   Hi, good afternoon, this is Martha. I can't print. Every time I try, it says 'can’t find printer’.
I've even lifted the printer and placed it in front of the monitor, but the computer still says it can't find it..
 *************************   
 
 Customer:        My keyboard  is not working anymore.
Tech support:   Are you sure it's plugged into the computer?
Customer:         No. I can't get behind the computer.
Tech support:   Pick up your keyboard and walk 10 paces back.
Customer:          OK
Tech support:   Did the keyboard come with you?
Customer:          Yes
Tech support:  That means the keyboard  is not plugged in.
 *************************  
More Later~~~

_____________________________________________________

Maxine




















_______________________________________________________

Herman



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home