Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Chuckle 4593 Classic



Chuckle 4593 Classic
Chuckle 458 (1st sent out in 2004)

(Rich in Yuma AZ gets today's chuckle thanks!)

~At the bar~ (Plus: Today in history, Word for the day, Today’s horoscope, Maxine and Herman)

This little guy is sitting at the bar just staring at his drink. He's been sitting there for half an hour when this big trouble-making truck driver steps in, grabs the drink and gulps it down in one swig.

The poor little guy starts crying.

Come on man, I was just giving you a hard time," says the truck driver.

I'll buy you another drink. I just can't stand to see a man crying.

"This has been the worst day of my life," says the little guy between sobs. "I can't do anything right. I overslept and was late to an important meeting, so my boss fired me.” When I went to the parking lot, I found my car was stolen and I have no insurance I! took a taxi home but, after the cab left, I found the cabbie had driven off with my wallet."

"At home I discovered my wife in bed with the gardener. So I came to this bar to commit suicide

"Now you show up and drink the damn poison!" 

This email was cleaned by email Stripper, available for free from http://www.papercut.biz/emailStripper.htm

 ________________________________________________________


(Today in History Click)
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
www.merriam-webster.com/word-of-the-day

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
http://www.prokerala.com/astrology/horoscope/


________________________________________________________

Maxine














_________________________________________________________

 Herman
























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home