Friday, February 16, 2018

Chuckle 4658 Classic



Chuckle 4658 Classic
Chuckle 637 ( Sent out in Mar 2005)

(Rick R in Surrey BC gets the top chuckle thanks award for todays
Masterpiece!)

~Grandma’s Email~ ( Plus: Today in history, Word for the day, Today’s horoscope, Maxine and Herman)

Dear Kids, 
 I am very happy in the new residence you have put me in. This week we actually got to go outside for an hour.  I haven't been feeling very good this week; the friend I shared a room with died yesterday. I am coping pretty well with my sorrows. It's been six months since you've visited me last; I guess you're all pretty busy. It's OK; I’ve learned to use the Internet to pass the time. And the computer in the rec room has a pretty decent web cam. So you can remember what I look like, I have attached a recent picture of myself.    You all take care and write to me soon.  With all of my heart, Love, Grandma.

























 _____________________________________________________

(Today in History Click)
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
www.merriam-webster.com/word-of-the-day

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
http://www.prokerala.com/astrology/horoscope/


_______________________________________________________

 Maxine

























_____________________________________________________

Herman
























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home