Sunday, March 18, 2018

Chuckle 4684



Chuckle 4684 Floppy
Received in Mar. 2001
~IDIOTS IN THE PARKING LOT: ~ (Plus: Today in history, Word for the day, Today’s horoscope, Maxine and Herman)
I recently saw a distraught young lady weeping beside her car. "Do you need some help?"  I asked. She replied, "I knew I should have replaced the battery to this remote door unlocker.  Now I can't get into my car.  Do you think they (pointing to a distant convenient store) would have a battery to fit this?"  "Hmmm, I dunno. Do you have an alarm too?"  I asked.  "No, just this remote thingy," she answered, handing it and the car keys to me. As I took the key and manually unlocked the door, I replied, "Why don't you drive over there and check about the batteries it's a long walk."

IDIOTS ON THE ROAD:
I was in a car dealership a while ago, when a large motor home was towed into the garage.  The front of the vehicle was in dire need of repair and the whole thing generally looked like an extra in "Twister".  I asked the manager what had happened.  He told me that the driver had set the "cruise control" and then went in the back to make a sandwich.
************************************************ IDIOTS AT THE GAS STATION:
Sign in a gas station: Coke -- 49 cents. Two for a dollar.


IDIOTS & COMPUTERS:

My neighbor works in the operations department in the central office of a large bank. Employees in the field call him when they have problems with their computers.  One night he got a call from a woman in one of the branch banks who had this question:  "I've got smoke coming from the back of my terminal.  Do you guys have a fire downtown?"
***************************************************
(Today in History Click)
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
www.merriam-webster.com/word-of-the-day

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
http://www.prokerala.com/astrology/horoscope/

__________________________________________________

Maxine

























___________________________________________

Herman




























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home