Saturday, June 23, 2018

Chuckle 4763 Classic


Chuckle 4763 Classic
(Today’s Chuckle thanks go to Rick R.) Sent out in Sept 2004)
~Stuttering~ (Plus: Today in history, Word for the day, Today’s horoscope, Maxine and 6 Diff’s)
A guy walks into the doctor's office and says, "Doc, I've been sstuttering ffffor yyyears, and IIII'm tired of it. Cccan yyyou hehehelp me?"

The doc says, "Well, I'll have to examine you to see what the problem is." So he examines him, and says, "Well I think I know what the problem is."

The guy says, 'Wwwell wwwhat is it, ddoc?"

Doc says, "Well, it's your penis, it's about a foot long and all the down
pressure is putting a strain on your vocal cords."

Guy says, "Wwwhat cccan we dddo?"

Doc says, "Well, I can cut it off and transplant a shorter one."

Guy says, "Dddo it!"

The guy has the operation and three weeks later, he comes back into the doctor's office and says, "Doc, you solved the problem and I don't stutter anymore, but I've only had sex once in the past three weeks. My wife doesn't like it anymore. She liked it with my long one. I don't care if I have to stutter, just put it back on!"

The doc says, "Nnnnope. A ddddeal's a dddeal!"

 ______________________________________________________

(Today in History Click)
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
www.merriam-webster.com/word-of-the-day

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
http://www.prokerala.com/astrology/horoscope/

Maxine










__________________________________________________

Eye exercise time; Spot the 6 diff’s








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home