Sunday, February 17, 2019

Chuckle 4969 Classic


Chuckle 4969 Classic

Chuckle 241 (Sent out in Feb 2004)

(Today’s chuckle thanks go to Phyllis in Pasadena CA for this male basher!)

~Girl Humor~(Plus: Today in history, Word for the day, Today’s horoscope, Maxine and

Herman)

:One day my housework-challenged husband decided to wash his sweatshirt.
Seconds after he stepped into the laundry room, he shouted to me,
"What setting do I use on the washing machine?"

"It depends," I replied. "What does it say on your shirt?"
He yelled back, "University of Oklahoma."
And they say blondes are dumb...

____________________

A couple is lying in bed. The man says,
"I am going to make you the happiest woman in the world."
The woman says, "I'll miss you..."

        _______________________


"It's just too hot to wear clothes today,"Jack says as he stepped out of the shower,
"Honey, what do you think the neighbors would think if I mowed the lawn like this?"
"Probably that I married you for your money," she replied.

___________________________________________________________


_

(Today in History Click)
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
www.merriam-webster.com/word-of-the-day

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
http://www.prokerala.com/astrology/horoscope/



______________________________________________________


Maxine





























____________________________________________________________

Herman





































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home