Friday, June 21, 2019

Chuckle 5070





Chuckle 5070

(Today’s Chuckle thanks go to Bev L of Mt. Vernon WA.)



~Vacation spots for 2019!!!!~ (Plus: Today in history, Word for the day, Today’s horoscope, Maxine and Herman)

Then, there’ s a (comparatively) new one….

      I have been in many places, but I've never been in Kahoots.

    Apparently, you can't go alone. You have to be in Kahoots with someone.

  

 I've also never been in Cognito. I hear no one recognizes you there.

  

I have, however, been in Sane. They don't have an airport; you have to be driven there. I have made several trips there, thanks to my children, friends, family and work.

  

 I would like to go to Conclusions, but you have to jump, and I'm not too much on physical activity anymore.

  

I have also been in Doubt. That is a sad place to go, and I try not to visit there too often.



I've been in Flexible, but only when it was very important to stand firm.



 Sometimes I'm in Capable, and I go there more often as I'm getting older.



One of my favourite places to be is in Suspense ! It really gets the adrenaline flowing and pumps up the old heart! At my age, I need all the stimuli I can get !

___________________________________________ 



(Today in History Click)
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
www.merriam-webster.com/word-of-the-day

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
http://www.prokerala.com/astrology/horoscope/



_________________________________________________

Maxine






















__________________________________________________________________

































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home