Sunday, July 28, 2019

Chuckle 5103




Chuckle 5103

(Today’s Chuckle thanks go to Phyllis S of Pasadena CA)



  Senior  Drivers..??(Plus: Today in history, Word for the day, Today’s horoscope, Maxine and Herman)


My  neighbor was working in his yard when he was startled by a late model car that  came crashing through his hedge and ended up in his front  lawn.

He rushed to help an elderly lady driver out of the car and  sat her down on a lawn chair.

"My goodness," he said with  excitement, "you appear quite elderly to be driving."
"Well, yes, I am,"  she replied proudly.  "I'll be 97 next month, and I am now old enough  that I don't even need a driver's license anymore The last time I went to my  doctor, he examined me and asked if I had a driver's license.  I told him  yes and handed it to him.  He took scissors out of the drawer, cut the  license into pieces, and threw them in the wastebasket, saying, 'You won't  need this anymore,' so I thanked him and left!"
































__________________________________________________________


(Today in History Click)
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
www.merriam-webster.com/word-of-the-day

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
http://www.prokerala.com/astrology/horoscope/



_____________________________________________________________________

Maxine


 





















_____________________________________________________________

Herman










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home