Sunday, December 01, 2019

Chuckle 5210 Classic






Chuckle 5210 Classic

Chuckle 466 (Oct 2004)

(George H in Florence OR gets today's chuckle thanks!)



~The Miracle of Toilet Paper~ (Plus: Today in history, Word for the day, Today’s horoscope, Aunty Acid and Herman)

   Fresh from my shower, I stood in front of the mirror complaining to my husband that my breasts are too small. Instead of characteristically telling me it's not so, he uncharacteristically came up with a suggestion. If you want your breasts to grow, then every day take a piece of toilet paper and rub it between them for a few seconds." Willing to try anything, I got a piece of toilet paper and stood in front of the mirror, rubbing it between my breasts. "How long will this take?" I asked. "They will grow larger over a period of years," my husband replied. I stopped. "Do you really think rubbing a piece of toilet paper between my breasts every day will make my breasts larger over the years?" I asked him. Without missing a beat he said "Worked for your butt, didn't it?" He's still alive, and with a great deal of therapy he may even walk again.





(Today in History Click)
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
www.merriam-webster.com/word-of-the-day

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
http://www.prokerala.com/astrology/horoscope/



Aunty Acid





























___________________________________________________________

Herman






























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home