Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Chuckle 5200 Classic



Chuckle 5200 Classic

(This Chuckle from Anon was sent out I April of 2002)

~Another  Ole and Sven~ (Plus: Today in history, Word for the day, Today’s horoscope, Aunty Acid and  Sign )

Ole and Sven were fishing when Sven pulled out a cigar but didn't  have a lighter so he asked Ole for a light. "Ya, shure, I tink I haff a lighter," he replied and reached into  his tackle box and pulled out a 12-inch BIC lighter."Yiminy Cricket!" exclaimed Sven, "Vhere did ya get dat monster??"

"Vell," replied Ole, "I got it from my Genie." "You haff a genie?" Sven asked.

"Ya, shure, he's right here in my tackle box," said Ole.

"Could I see him?" Ole opens his tackle box and out pops the genie.

 Sven says, "Hey dere! I'm a good friend of your master. Vill you  grant me un vish?"

 "Yes I will", the genie said, so Sven asks him for a million bucks and the genie hops back into the tackle box and leaves him standing there waiting for his million bucks. Suddenly the sky begins to darken and the sound of a million ducks flying overhead is heard.

 Sven yells to Ole, "I asked for a million Bucks, not ducks!"

 Ole answers, "Ya, I forgot to tell yew, da genie is hard of hearing. Do ya really tink I asked him for a 12-inch BIC"
_______________________________________________




(Today in History Click)
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
www.merriam-webster.com/word-of-the-day

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
http://www.prokerala.com/astrology/horoscope/




______________________________________________________



Aunty Acid






























_________________________________________________________

Sign


































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home