Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Chuckle 5254





Chuckle 5254 from saved Email
~The Golfer~  (Plus: Today in history, Word for the day, Today’s horoscope, Aunty Acid and Sign )
  On their honeymoon the new husband said to his bride, "I have a confession that I should have made before, but I was concerned that it might affect  our relationship."
  "What is it?" she asked.
  "I'm a golfer," he said.
  "What's the big deal about that?" she asked.
 He replied, "When I say I'm a golfer, I mean that I'll be on the course Saturday, Sunday, Wednesday afternoon, and any holidays. If it comes to a choice between your wishes and golf -- golf wins."
She pondered a moment and said, "I thank you for your honesty. In the same spirit of honesty, I should tell you that I've concealed something about my own past that you should know about." "I'm a hooker”.
 "No problem," was his response, "just widen your stance a little and overlap your grip, and that should clear it right up."
___________________________________________________ 

(Today in History Click)
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
www.merriam-webster.com/word-of-the-day

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
http://www.prokerala.com/astrology/horoscope/


 _______________________________________________________


























____________________________________________________________

Herman


































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home