Friday, April 17, 2020

Chuckle 5328




Chuckle 5328
(Today’s Chuckle thanks go to Bev L of Mt Vernon WA)
~Lock Down Problems~ (Plus: Today in history, Word for the day, Today’s horoscope, Aunty Acid and Sign )

Just be careful because people are going crazy from being in lock down!

Actually I've just been talking about this with the microwave and

toaster while drinking coffee and all of us agreed that things are

getting bad. I didn't mention anything to the washing machine as she

puts a different spin on everything. Certainly not to the fridge as he

is acting cold and distant. In the end the iron calmed me down as she

said everything will be fine, no situation is too pressing. The vacuum

was very unsympathetic... told me to just suck it up, but the fan was

more optimistic and hoped it would all soon blow over!. The toilet

looked a bit flushed when I asked its opinion and didn’t say anything

but the door knob told me to get a grip. The front door said I was

unhinged and so the curtains told me to... yes, you guessed it... pull

myself together.



HOPE EVERYONE IS SAFE

AND WELL...

________________________________________________


(Today in History Click)
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
www.merriam-webster.com/word-of-the-day

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
http://www.prokerala.com/astrology/horoscope/


______________________________________________ 


























____________________________________________________

Sign







































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home