Friday, July 31, 2020

Chuckle 5419


Chuckle 5419
(Today’s Chuckle thanks go to Bev in Mt. Vernon WA)

~BRAIN TEASERS~ ( Plus: Today in history, Word for the day, Today’s horoscope, Aunty Acid and  Sign )

😱. I speak without a mouth and hear without ears. I have no body, but I come alive with the wind. What am I?

😱. You measure my life in hours and I serve you by expiring. I'm quick when I'm thin and slow when I'm fat. The wind is my enemy. What am I?

😱. What word in the English language does the following: the first two letters signify a male, the first three letters signify a female, the first four letters signify a great man, while the entire word signifies a great woman. What is the word?

If you don't guess correctly, SCROLL DOWN FOR ANSWERS














An Echo
A Candle
A Heroine
_______________________________________________ 

(Today in History Click)
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
www.merriam-webster.com/word-of-the-day

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
http://www.prokerala.com/astrology/horoscope/

____________________________________________________




















________________________________________________________












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home