Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Chuckle 5442

 

Chuckle 5442

(Today’s Chuckle thanks go to Phyllis in Pasadena CA)

Someone sent this to me, who thought I might like a little humor, while being shut in during a heat wave. 

 ~Just Some Humor~ (Plus: Today in history, Word for the day, Today’s horoscope, Aunty Acid and Sign )

I lived in a houseboat for a while, and started seeing the girl next door.Eventually we drifted apart

 A man tried to sell me a coffin today. I told him, that's the last thing I need.

The neighborhood barber just got arrested for selling drugs.We had been his customers for 8 years. We had no idea he was a barber.

 100 years ago everyone had a horse and only the rich had cars. Nowadays everyone has a car and only the rich have horses. Oh how the stables have turned.  

 Did you hear about McDonald's trying to get into the high end steakhouse market? It was a Big McSteak.

 Tired of groaners?  I saved the best for last.

My boyfriend was dying. I was by his bedside when he said something with a weak voice, 

"There's something I must confess."

"Shhh," I said, "there's nothing to confess. Everything is all right."

"No, I must die in peace," he said. "I had sex with your sister, your best friend, and your co-worker."

"I know" I whispered, "that's why I poisoned you... Now close your eyes."

 ___________________________________________________________ 

 

(Today in History Click)
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
www.merriam-webster.com/word-of-the-day

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
http://www.prokerala.com/astrology/horoscope/

 _________________________________________________

 


 

 


 

 

 

 






_____________________________________________________























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home