Saturday, January 09, 2021

Chuckle 5559

 

Chuckle 5559

Sent Emails (9- 2004)

~Life’s Moments~ (Plus: Today in history, Word for the day, Today’s horoscope, Aunty Acid and 6 diff’s)

Working people frequently ask retired people what they do to make their days interesting. Thought you might like to see what happened to me last week.

I went to the store to get some things, and when I came out there was a city cop writing out a parking ticket.  I went up to him and said, "Come on, buddy, how about giving a senior a break?" He ignored me and continued writing the ticket. I called him a Nazi.

He glared at me and started writing another ticket for having worn tires. So I called him a piece of horse shit.  He finished the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first.  Then he started writing a third ticket.

This went on for about 20 minutes . . . the more I abused him, the more tickets he wrote.  I didn't give a shit. My car was parked around the corner.  I try to have a little fun each day. It's important at my age.

__________________________________________ 

 

(Today in History Click)
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
www.merriam-webster.com/word-of-the-day

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
http://www.prokerala.com/astrology/horoscope/

_______________________________________________ 















__________________________________________________________



























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home