Tuesday, January 05, 2021

Chuckle 5555

 

Chuckle 5555 (A palindrome just for you, Say it out loud and you will be lucky today!

(Today’s Chuckle thanks go to Sheila Myers of Florence OR)

I will this one on Facebook today:

** Beware ** (Plus: Today in history, Word for the day, Today’s horoscope, Aunty Acid and Sign)

I ordered Chinese from a local place (won't name them) went to pick it up and as I was driving home, heard the bags rustling and moving!!!

I thought what on earth is that? Has something gotten into the bag? I thought I could see a little pair of eyes peering out.

I was driving so pulled over, I leaned forward, picked up the bag, put it on the passenger seat and there it was again, more rustling and little eyes looking out behind the ginger beef!

I thought its got to be a rat or a mouse or something, so I carefully pulled the bag down ...

 

And there it was ...

 

... A Peeking Duck!!!

 

 _______________________________________________

(Today in History Click)
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
www.merriam-webster.com/word-of-the-day

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
http://www.prokerala.com/astrology/horoscope/

_______________________________________________ 















_____________________________________________________



















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home