Monday, April 17, 2006

Chuckle 1015

Chuckle 1015
(Today's chuckle thanks go to Rich W of Scotts Valley CA!)

~Home Depot~
(Plus: Today in History, Word for the Day and 6 Differences.)

I was pushing my cart around Home Depot today when I collided with another old timer. I said to the man, "Sorry about that. I'm looking for my wife and I guess I wasn't paying attention to where I was going." The other old man says, "That's OK. It's a coincidence. I'm looking for my wife, too. I can't find her, and I'm getting a little desperate."

So I say to this guy, "Well, maybe we can help each other. What does your wife look like?"

The other old man says, "Well, she is 27 yrs old, tall, with red hair, blue eyes, long legs, big boobs, and she's wearing tight white shorts. What does your wife look like?"

I look at him and say,” Doesn’t matter --- let's look for yours." ***

This email was cleaned by emailStripper, available for free from http://www.papercut.biz/emailStripper.htm

_____________________________________________________
(Click Today in History and learn.)

Today in history

_____________________________________________________
Word of the Day for Monday April 17, 2006

choler \KOLL-ur; KOLE-ur\, noun:Irritation of the passions; anger; wrath.

And at last he seems to have found his proper subject: one that genuinely engages his intellect, truly arouses his characteristic choler and fills him with zest.-- "Black Humor': Could Be Funnier", New York Times, January 12, 1998

I found my choler rising.-- Samuel Richardson, A Collection of the Moral and Instructive Sentiments... in the Histories of Pamela, Clarissa, and Sir Charles Grandison
___________________________________________________
(Find the 6 differences, answers below)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home