Sunday, June 04, 2006

Chuckle 1062

Chuckle 1062
(Dean O of Florence OR gets today's chuckle thanks!)

~Sex after Death~ (2nd time around)
(Plus: Today in History and Word for the Day)

A couple made a deal that whoever died first would come back and inform the other of the after life. Their biggest fear was that there was no after life.

After a long life, the husband was the first to go, and true to his word he made contact, "Phyllis, Phyllis"

"Is that you, Fred?"

"Yes, I've come back like we agreed."

"What's it like?"

Well, I get up in the morning, I have sex. I have breakfast, off to the golf course, I have sex. I bathe in the sun, and then I have sex twice. I have lunch, another romp around the golf course, then sex pretty much all afternoon. After supper, golf course again. Then have sex until late at night. The next day it starts again."

"Oh, Fred you surely must be in heaven."

"Not exactly, I'm a rabbit on a golf course in Arizona." ***


This email was cleaned by emailStripper, available for free from http://www.papercut.biz/emailStripper.htm

____________________________________________________
(Click Today in History and learn.)

Today in history

____________________________________________________
Word of the Day for Sunday June 4, 2006

extricate \EK-struh-kayt\, transitive verb:To free or release from a difficulty or entanglement; to get free; to disengage.

Sean introduced himself and then extricated his hand from Ronan's persistent grasp in order to show him the photo.-- Naeem Murr, The Boy

Ultimately they extricated Ned by lifting up the whole table-and-chair structure, thus allowing him to fall out onto the floor.-- Joan L. Richards, Angles of Reflection: Logic and a Mother's Love

I knelt down, either out of weakness or out of gratitude to a god who had extricated me from yet another predicament.-- Christa Wolf, Medea: A Modern Retelling

____________________________________________________

1 Comments:

At 4:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home