Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Chuckle 1267

Chuckle 1267
(Today's chuckle thanks go to Marlene W of Florence OR!)

~Man of the House~ (2nd time around)
(Plus: Today in History and Word for the Day.)

A husband, who had just finished reading a book titled I AM MAN OF THE HOUSE, stormed into the kitchen, and walked directly up to his wife.

Pointing his finger DIRECTLY in her face, he said, "From now on, I want you to know that I am the man of this house, and my word is law!

"You will prepare me a gourmet meal tonight," he continued, "and when I'm finished eating my meal, I expect a sumptuous dessert."

"Then," he persisted, "after dinner, you are going to draw me my bath so I can relax. And, when I'm finished with my bath, guess who's going to dress me and comb my hair."

His wife replied, "The funeral director would be my guess!" ***

This email was cleaned by emailStripper, available for free from http://www.papercut.biz/emailStripper.
______________________________________________________

(Click Today in History and learn.)
. Today in history
______________________________________________________

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
(Word for the Day)
________________________________________________________

(Steven Wright's gem for the day.)

31. The sooner you fall behind, the more time you'll have to catch up.
_______________________________________________________.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home