Monday, December 18, 2006

Chuckle 1259

Chuckle 1259
(Today's chuckle thanks go to Phyllis H of Carpinteria CA!)


~Accident~
(Plus: Today in History and Word for the Day.)

Please read the letter from the wife to the husband before looking at the photo. (See photo at the bottom of the page.)

"To my darling husband;

Before you return from your overseas trip I just want to let you know about the small accident I had with the pick up truck when I turned into the driveway. Fortunately not to bad and I really didn't get hurt, so please don't worry too much about me.

I was coming home from Wal-Mart, and when I turned into the driveway I accidentally pushed down on the accelerator instead of the brake. The garage door is slightly bent but the pick up fortunately came to a halt when it bumped into your car.

I am really sorry but I know with your kind hearted personality you will forgive me. You know how much I love you and care for you my sweet heart.

I cannot wait to hold you in my arms again.

Your loving wife. ***

This email was cleaned by emailStripper, available for free from http://www.papercut.biz/emailStripper.htm
______________________________________________________

(Click Today in History and learn.)
. Today in history
_______________________________________________________

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
(Word for the Day)
________________________________________________________

(Steven Wright's gem for the day.)

23. My mechanic told me, "I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder."
________________________________________________________

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home