Sunday, April 01, 2007

Chuckle 1363

Chuckle 1363
(Today's chuckle thanks go to Retha A of Richland OR!)

~Applying For Social Security~
(Plus: Today in History, Word for the Day and 6 Differences.)

After retiring, I went to the social security office to apply for Social Security. The woman behind the counter asked me for my driver's license to verify my age. I looked in my pockets and realized I had left my wallet at home. I told the woman that I was very sorry but I seemed to have left my wallet at Home "I will have to go home and come back later."

The woman says, "Unbutton your shirt." So I opened my shirt revealing my curly silver hair. She says, "That silver hair on your chest is proof enough for me" and she processed my Social Security application. When I got home, I told my wife about my experience at the social security office. She says, "You should have dropped your pants. You might have gotten disability too." ***


This email was cleaned by emailStripper, available for free from http://www.papercut.biz/emailStripper.htm
_______________________________________________________

(Click Today in History and learn.)
. Today in history
______________________________________________________

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
(Word for the Day)
________________________________________________________

Quotes gathered by Phyllis H

Unknown Author "No one needs a vacation more than the person who just had one."

Submitted by Gregory W. Seker "There are only 2 types of computers in the world: Those that waste your precious time and those that waste your precious time faster."

Lily Tomlin "For fast acting relief try slowing down."
_______________________________________________________

(Find the 6 differences, answers below.)





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home