Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Chuckle 1552

Chuckle 1552
(GGBG of Florence OR gets today's chuckle thanks!)


~If My Body Were A Car!!! ~ (2nd time around)
(Plus: Today in History, Word for the Day and 6 Differences.)

If my body were a car, this is the time I would be thinking about trading it in for a newer model. I've got bumps and dents and scratches in my finish and my paint job is getting a little dull.. But that's not the worst of it.

My headlights are out of focus and it's especially hard to see things up close

My traction is not as graceful as it once was. I slip and slide and skid and bump into things even in the best of weather.

My whitewalls are stained with varicose veins.

It takes me hours to reach my maximum speed. My fuel rate burns inefficiently.

But here's the worst of it --


Almost every time I sneeze, cough or sputter. ... either my radiator leaks or my exhaust backfires! ***

This email was cleaned by emailStripper, available for free from http://www.papercut.biz/emailStripper.htm
_____________________________________________________

(Click Today in History and learn.)
. Today in history
______________________________________________________

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
(Word for the Day)
________________________________________________________

Retha has come up with these activities which she has witnessed over the years!

13. THOUGHT FOR THE DAY

Any married man should forget his mistakes. There's no use in two people remembering the same thing.


AND FINALLY....

A couple drove down a country road for several miles, not saying a word. An earlier discussion had led to an argument and neither of them wanted to concede their position.

As they passed a barnyard of mules, jack asses, and pigs, the husband asked sarcastically,

"Relatives of yours?"

"Yep," the wife replied, "in-laws."
______________________________________________________

(Find the 6 differences, answers below.)






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home