Saturday, November 24, 2007

Chucke 1584

Chuckle 1584
(Char of Goldbar WA gets today's chuckle thanks!)


~Friendship~
(Plus: Today in History and Word for the Day.)

(With none of that Sissy Stuff!!!!) Are you tired of those sissy "friendship" poems that always sound good, but never actually come close to reality?

1 When you are sad -- I will help you get drunk and plot revenge against the sorry bastard who made you that way.

2. When you are blue -- I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.

3. When you smile -- I will know you finally got laid.

4. When you are scared -- I will rag on you about it every chance I get.

5. When you are worried -- I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be until you quit whining.

6. When you are confused -- I will use little words.

7. When you are sick -- Stay the hell away from me until you are well again. I don't want to catch whatever you have.

8. When you fall -- I will point and laugh at your clumsy #@s!

9. This is my oath..... I pledge it to the end. "Why?" you may ask, "Because you are my friend".

And remember; Friendship is like peeing your pants: Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the true warmth.

This email was cleaned by emailStripper, available for free from http://www.papercut.biz/emailStripper.htm
_______________________________________________________

(Click Today in History and learn.)
. Today in history
______________________________________________________

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
(Word for the Day)
________________________________________________________

Lora S of Florence gets our thanks for the following!)
"They Walk Among Us"

While working at a pizza parlor I observed a man ordering a small pizza to go. He appeared to be alone and the cook asked him if he would like it cut into 4 pieces or 6. He thought about it for some time before responding. "Just cut it into 4 pieces; I don't think I'm hungry enough to eat 6 pieces."

...............Yep, They Walk Among Us!
_______________________________________________________


"Have a nice day!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home