Friday, December 28, 2007

Chuckle 1618

Chuckle 1618
(Charles M of Bradenton FL gets today's chuckle thanks!)


~The Seniors Breakfast Special ~
(Plus: Today in History and Word for the Day.)

We went to breakfast at a restaurant where the "seniors' special"
was two eggs, bacon, hash browns and toast for $1.99.

"Sounds good," my wife said. "But I don't want the eggs."

"Then I'll have to charge you two dollars and forty-nine cents because you're ordering a la carte," the waitress warned her.

"You mean I'd have to pay for not taking the eggs?" my wife asked incredulously.

"YES!!" stated the waitress.

"I'll take the special then." my wife said.

"How do you want your eggs?" the waitress asked.

"Raw and in the shell," my wife replied.

She took the two eggs home.

DON'T MESS WITH SENIORS!!! We've been around the block more than once! ***

This email was cleaned by emailStripper, available for free from http://www.papercut.biz/emailStripper.htm
______________________________________________________

(Click Today in History and learn.)
. Today in history
______________________________________________________

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
(Word for the Day)
________________________________________________________

~Thoughts from Maxine~
(Sent to us by Jayne C of Florence OR



17.. Wrinkled was not one of the things I wanted to be when I grew up.
18 . Procrastinate now!
19.. I have a degree in liberal arts; Do you want fries with that?
20.. A hangover is the wrath of grapes.
________________________________________________________

"Have a nice day!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home