Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Chuckle 1679

Chuckle 1679
(Rich W of Paso Robles CA gets today's chuckle thanks!)



~Open Casket~
(Plus: Today in History, Word for the Day, Today's Horoscope
and Six Differences.)

Three friends from the local congregation were asked, 'When you're in your casket, and friends and congregation members are mourning over you, what would you like them to say?'

Artie said: 'I would like them to say I was a wonderful husband, a fine spiritual leader, and a great family man.'

Eugene commented: 'I would like them to say I was a wonderful teacher and servant of God who made a huge difference in people's lives.'

Al said: 'I'd like them to say, 'Look, he's moving!' ***

This email was cleaned by emailStripper, available for free from http://www.papercut.biz/emailStripper.htm
_______________________________________________________

(Click Today in History and learn.)
. Today in history
______________________________________________________

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
(Word for the Day)
________________________________________________________

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
Today's Horoscope )
________________________________________________________

Chuckle Gems.

Charlene S of Florence OR has decided to share her woes by
writing this summary of my last year on the computer. Thanks Char!!

Thanks to you, I can't use anyone's toilet but mine because a big brown African spider is lurking under the seat to cause me instant death when it bites my butt.

Thank you too for all the endless advice Andy Rooney has given us.
I can live a better life now because he's told us how to fix everything

And thanks to your great advice, I can't ever pick up $5.00 I dropped in the parking lot because it probably was placed there by a sex molester waiting underneath my car to grab my leg.
________________________________________________________

(Find the 6 differences, answers below.)





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home