Saturday, September 05, 2009

Chuckle 2158

Chuckle 2158
(Phyllis H of Carpinteria CA gets today's chuckle thanks.)


~Ignorant People~
(Plus: Today in History, Word for the Day, Today's Horoscope, Maxine,
and 6 differences.)

I got a call from a candidate's staffer, who wanted to go to Capetown. I started to explain the length of the flight and the passport information, then she interrupted me with, "I'm not trying to make you look stupid, but Capetown is in Massachusetts." Without trying to make her look stupid, I calmly explained, "Cape Cod is in Massachusetts,
Capetown is in Africa." Her response.... click.

********************************************************************************
A New York lawmaker called and asked, "Do airlines put your physical description on your bag so they know whose luggage belongs to whom?" I said, "No, why do you ask?" She replied, "Well, when I checked in with the airline, they put a tag on my luggage that said (FAT), and I'm overweight. I think that's very rude!" After putting her on hold for a minute while I looked into it (I was laughing). I came back and explained the city code for the City of Fresno, CA is FAT - Fresno Air Terminal), and the airline was just putting a destination tag on her luggage.

This email was cleaned by email Stripper, available for free from
http://www.papercut.biz/emailStripper.htm
_______________________________________________________

(Click Today in History and learn.)
. Today in history
______________________________________________________

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
(Word for the Day)
________________________________________________________

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
Today's Horoscope )
________________________________________________________

(Maxine from my own collection.)


_______________________________________________________

(Find the Six Differences, Answers below)









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home