Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Chuckle 2160

Chuckle 2160
(Pat M. of Florence OR gets today's chuckle thanks.)


~Lady's Yearly Exam ~
(Also; Today in History, Word for the Day, Today's Horoscope, Maxine,
and Funny Headlines.

Went to the doctor for my yearly physical.

She starts with certain basics.

How much do you weigh?' she asks. '135,' I said. The doctor put me on the scale. It turns out my weight is 180.

The doctor asks, 'Your height?' '5 foot 4,' I said. She checked and saw that I only measure 5'2'.

She then took my blood pressure and told me it is very high. 'Of course it's high!' I scream'. When I came in here I was tall and slender! Now I'm short and fat!'

She put me on Prozac. What a bitch !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This email was cleaned by email Stripper, available for free from http://www.papercut.biz/emailStripper.htm

________________________________________________________

(Click Today in History and learn.)
. Today in history
______________________________________________________

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
(Word for the Day)
________________________________________________________

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
Today's Horoscope )
________________________________________________________

(Maxine from my own collection.)





________________________________________________________
Funny Headlines



Juvenile Court to Try Shooting Defendant



Hmmm, maybe that will do more good than a fair trial.

(Have a great day)
_____________________________________

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home