Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Chuckle 2458

Chuckle 2458 (Was sent to me in Feb 2001)
(Another Anon gets today's chuckle thanks.)


~ WHY GOD LOVES BLONDES~ (2nd time around) (Also; Today in History, Word for the Day, Today’s Horoscope, Maxine, and Farm sayings.

A blonde woman named Brandi finds herself in dire trouble. Her business has gone bust and she's in serious financial straits. She's so desperate that she decides to ask God for help. She begins to pray... .''God please help me. I've lost my business and if I don't get some money, I'm going to lose my house as well. Please let me win the Lotto.

Lotto night comes and she does not win. Brandi again prays... ''God, please let me win the lotto! I’ve lost my business, my house and now I'm going to lose my car, ''

Lotto night comes and Brandi still has no luck. Once again, she prays... '' Dear Lord, why have you forsaken me'?? l’ve ‘lost my business my houses my car. My children are starving. I don't often ask for help and l have always been a good servant to you.

PLEEEEASE just let me win the lotto this one time so l can get my of life back in order ('Suddenly, there is a blinding flash of light as the heavens open and Brandi is confronted by the voice of God himself...

''Brandi, work with me on this. Buy a ticket!

This email was cleaned by email Stripper, available for free from http://www.papercut.biz/emailStripper.htm
_____________________________________________________________


Today in History Click
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/history


Word for the day Click
http://dictionary.reference.com/wordoftheday/


For today's Horoscope click
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/8404539/

__________________________________________________________

(Maxine from my own collection.)


_________________________________________________________



Reflections from the Seat of an Old Tractor...
From Bev L of Mt Vernon WA



“The biggest troublemaker you'll probably ever have to deal with, watches you from the mirror every mornin'.”



“Always drink upstream from the herd.”



“Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment.”

_________________________________________________________







(Have a great day)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home