Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Chuckle 2699

Chuckle 2699
(Nancy S of Sheridan WY gets today's Chuckle thanks.)
I couldn’t find a picture of a bass boat in a field! Sorry!!


~Gone Fishing~ (Also: Today in History, Word for the Day, Today’s Horoscope, Maxine, and A Couple of Ideas to Keep You Out Of Trouble!

A good ole Tennessee boy won a bass boat in a raffle drawing. He brought it home and his wife looks at him and says, "What you gonna do with that. There ain't no water deep enough to float a boat within 100 miles of here."

He says, "I won it and I'm a gonna keep it." His brother came over to
visit several days later.
He sees the wife and asks where his brother is. She says, "He's out
there in his bass boat", pointing to the field behind the house.

The brother heads out behind the house and sees his brother sitting in
a bass boat with a fishing rod in his hand down in the middle of a big
field. He yells out to him, "What are you doing?"

His brother replies, "I'm fishin', what it looks like I'm a doing?"
His brother yells, "It's people like you that give people from
Tennessee a bad name, makin everybody think we is stupid.

If I could swim, I'd come out there and whip your ass!"

_____________________________________________________________

Today in History Click
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/history

Word for the day Click
http://dictionary.reference.com/wordoftheday/

For today's Horoscope click
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/8404539/
____________________________________________________________

(Maxine from my own collection.)



_______________________________________________________________

A Couple of Ideas to Keep You Out Of Trouble! from Bev.

13. I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.

14. Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

15. Behind every successful man is his woman. Behind the fall of a successful man is usually another woman.

______________________________________________________________________
Try your best to have a nice day!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home