Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Chuckle 2983

(Chuckle 2983)
(Mac M of Florence OR gets today’s chuckle thanks)


"But my wife won't like it." (Also: Today in History, Word for the Day, Today’s Horoscope, Maxine, and Quickies)

I accidentally overturned my golf cart the last time I played.

Elizabeth, a "beautiful" real golfer who lived in a villa on the golf course heard the noise and yelled over to me.

"Hey, are you okay?" "I'm not sure," I replied.

She said "Forget your troubles. Come to my villa, rest up and I'll help you get the cart up later."

"That's mighty nice of you," I answered, "but I don't think my wife would like it."

"Aw come on," Elizabeth insisted.

She was very pretty and persuasive.


"Well okay," I finally agreed, and added, "But my wife won't like it."

After a hearty drink AND sexy driving and putting lessons, I thanked my host.

"I feel a lot better now, but I know my wife is going to be really upset."

"Don't be foolish!" Elizabeth said with a smile, she won’t know any thing.
By the way, where is she?"

"Under the cart!"

_____________________________________________________________

(Today in History Click)
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history

Word for the day Click

http://dictionary.reference.com/wordoftheday/

For today's Horoscope click
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/8404539/

________________________________________________________

(Maxine Cartoon)
















_____________________________________________________

(Quickies from Keith K of Florence)

The quote of the month is by Jay Leno:

"With hurricanes, tornados, fires out of control, mud slides, flooding, severe thunderstorms tearing up the country from one end to another, and with the threat of bird flu and terrorist attacks, "Are we sure this is a good time to take God out of the Pledge of Allegiance?"
~~~~~
This is the last of this series!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home